You have a few months of motherhood under your belt now, but baby keeps changing. This 8-week class is designed to immediately follow The New Mama Class, and welcomes additional moms to join as space allows. Mama, you are ready for this next stage of parenting. Your baby is starting to move, sleep is changing and we get to start talking about solid foods! In this class, we will also start to introduce play time and baby socialization as moms chat,
Ages: 10 - 20 weeks at the start of class
- The 4 month sleep regression and emerging sleep patterns,
- When and how to introduce solid foods
- Going back to work (if applicable to group)
- Songs and games to play with your baby
- The beginnings of gross motor development (rolling, pushing up, sitting, belly crawling)
- Navigating Relationship Changes (with spouse/partner, your own parents and...inlaws)
- Infant sign language and language development
Any and all topics are welcome during open discussion time at the beginning of each class.
We tailor each class according to the needs of the group. We welcome you to join us during this journey with your new baby.
Instructors: Diana Aniello
Fall Winter 2019/2020 Session:
Tuesdays at 9:45
November 19 - January 21 (skips 12/24 & 12/31)
*Due to the cohesive and sensitive nature of this class, we do not allow drop ins or trial classes. Make ups are only available during the current class session.